Sep 20, 2008

Quantum of Solace Theme Song is HERE!

So this is a bit of a follow up to my previous post about Jack White and the Quantum of Solace Theme song.

So by now its well known that the dynamic duo of Alicia Keys and Jack White paired up to make the theme for the up coming film...and I was pretty intrigued. Considering their two unique sounds (listen to Bone Broke by The White Stripes and No One by Keys) I was really curious to find out how the two were going to come together and make it all work.

WELL now we can finally find out! Here's a link to the theme song, tell me what you think! Personally, I think I might have to listen to it a few more times before I love it, but considering that most of what White does is genius...and that Keys is a hit-making machine...I think most people will like.

Give it a spin, tell me what you think.

No comments: