Feb 1, 2008

...Party Time! Excellent!

Yes! Finally the tyranny of exams are done and over with, and the new semester is just about to begin! And even though I am extremly happy that exams are over and done with, I am kinda sad to see the first semester go. In a few months, I will officially be halfway done highschool, a thought that honestly scares the crap out of me.
But I have to say that the second semster is still looking good. I have drama for the first time, Science, English and Careers/Civics. The whole Career thing I think is a bit of a joke, seeing as hardly anyone I talk to has any idea what a stage manager is, o even hat they do. So I will be the one kid in that supid class constantly having to explain what my future role in life is going to be.
Great.

Other than that, not much is going on. A new production is about to get way, in which yours truly is the Stage Manager. A Brand new cast, a brand new year, and a brand new semester. We'll just see what happens, and how cynical everything will turn out to be.

No comments: